Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Almost two months…

So as I lay in bed trying to turn off my brain I realize that it's been almost two months since I came out.

Here is a picture from the counter on my phone. 


It's crazy to think about and now that I am I can say that every day has been a bit easier than the day before it. Some days are a stand still but most have been a progress forward. 

Today my wife and I bought some high quality walking shoes because we want to treat our feet right and do some more walking in general to get/stay in shape. 



Now I didn't do a lot today in regards to makeup or anything. So I was really in that "Is he a she? Or is she a he?" phase. 



As I came out to the sales girl she said she had some family that was trans which made me feel very comfortable. I didn't ask her for any more information as it wasn't the time or place. What I should have done is given her my email or something, but hindsite is 20/20. 

Overall it was a awesome day. 

Now goodnight. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ’‹

No comments:

Post a Comment